UX strategy and design of the new online platform for CERAN language centers.
CERAN is a high-end language center with schools in Belgium, France and the UK offering courses to different target groups. As the UX designer on this project I led the entire project from research to design.
- Analysis of user behaviour based on Google Analytics.
- Analysis and mapping of available content.
- User interviews and analysis of user behaviour while using the website.
- Development of user stories.
- Creation of new information architecture based on user stories.
- Development of core content models for key pages.
Wireframing and design
- Development of wireframes and interactive click models for all pages.
- Follow-up during design process. Safekeeping of overall UX strategy.
UX Designer and Design direction